Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Coming To Term(s)" or "Equivalent Exchange"



While I personally never ask for pregnancy captions, I seem to have ended up making a lot of them as repayment captions of late.  In this case I don't mind; it was made for Charlotte as a thank you for giving me a lovely caption for a Guest Caption post.  I intended it to be story driven and really worked on a more sentimental tone.  The images I thought were appropriate for the idea I was trying to convey.   Untill next time dolls

1 comment:

  1. One of the most lovely parts of womanhood is the ability to have a child, and you approach it here with sensitivity, romance and emotion.

    Very much story and sentimental, you conveyed what you wanted to, in a genre that imho, often uses it more as a punishment/revenge, and unfairly so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...