Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"The Hot Bitch Club" or "Let Evie Be Born"



Made for Argus with the express purpose of melting her brain with sexy blonde, bitchy goodness.  She always makes me fun captions and I wanted to blow her mind with this one.  It jumped out at me the moment I saw the image and the story came around a little bit later.  Still, it was a lot of fun to write for her.  I hope it was fun for you to read.  Until next time, dolls.

6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this one, so sexy. <3 ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading this caption again and again and again, it really makes me squirm with delight. Ooooh, gonna have to read it again now!

    Thanks for such an amazingly delicious caption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's meant to be sexy and brain-melting hot, I'm glad you loved it, Evie.

    Candy - Something told me you would enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie always brings out your creative spark in creating lovely hedonistic vixens, and this is one of my favorites of the Caps you have done for her.

    Exquisite description, molding, and persuasive compulsion make a wickedly lovely Evie Cap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'you might like' this came up with this brain meltingly hot sexy suggestion and it's left me all hot and bothered as i get ready for work. We'll see what kind of a spell it leaves on me today.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...