Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

[Ask The Goddess] Pick Your Favorite (A Formspring Question)

 

from Dee: Which caption that I've done for you would you consider your favorite and why?

For those of you who don't know, this was sent to me by Dee @ 'Dee'-lusions of  Grandeur.  I consider her a close friend and over the years she has made me an extensive list of captions.   She was there when I first found the Haven and we had a lot of engrossing conversations in those early days.  I had to go back and review all the captions she's done for me to remember everything and in the end decided to pick two that stuck out with one honorable mention (Also, I just want to showcase some awesome work she's done for me!).

 

"Sasha's the same old Mark ... well sorta!"

This one is pretty straightforward: I love dominance and control and this hits all those buttons for me.  As "Sasha" this is something I would do, turn others into sexy girls and make them sexy toys.  As you can see, everyone is happier in the end . . . and a whole lot sexier.  This was also a different kind of caption for me to get on the Haven - people continued to focus on more submissive captions and while I do enjoy them, I lean towards dominance (if that wasn't obvious enough).  It takes a very special caption for me to accept submission.  Speaking of which . . .
 "Harem Scarem"






This one might be THE favorite.  While it is a submissive caption, it embodies everything that's good about a "Dee" Caption:  Humor and tight-yet-direct-writing.  The pictures are also some my favorites that Dee picked for me; the girl is just stunning and I LOVE sexy girls of color (my preference in girl depends on the mood I'm in, but Dee is one of the few who's captioned me as a black girl and I love her for it.).  The best part about the writing is that it's so good that it gets you hot and bothered while making you laugh out loud at the same time. 

"Chomping At The . . "


I've shown this caption before as a guest caption, but it's just so good it's worth a second time.  For one thing, I identify with both the mistress and the slave, which is an odd duality for me.  The picture speaks to my most wicked desires and the writing pushes this one WAY over the top. 

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I do write some pretty steamy captions for you, don't I?

    That Harem one was quite early in my captioning path. I think my design is way better now, but I do so love that "my ass is packed tighter than a Baptist Church on Easter Morning." line. Very "Dee"!!

    I am pretty sure that the picture, with Jeremy and me in it with you as Sasha, was among photos that you had sent me awhile back before you had gone overseas. I had saved it and used it when you got back stateside. Not sure if you remember that, but I knew that you found it hot.

    I actually like the last one the best. Even though it glosses over the breaking down of Mark, I think it shows the resistance and gradual acceptance of submission so well. Its definitely a "playa getting played" caption, but feels like there is more there. When I saw the picture, I KNEW it was for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember seeing that image before you captioned it, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it. In going thru captions, I found one where I gave you a picture and you altered it and crafted a very interesting dual possession story. Quite interesting and it makes me want to try making up challenges for people. my only issue with is that I seriously wonder if anyone would participate other than you, Caitlyn, Jennifer and Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...