Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, November 11, 2011

"Temptation Waits" or "The Perfect Song"






If you haven't noticed, a lot of my caption titles come from music lyrics, titles, quotes from movies and the like.  This one was very musically driven, from the image, to the theme and concept to the title. 

4 comments:

  1. Garbage is my favorite band and I have always wanted to be Shirley Manson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SB - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    @Anonymous - Garbage is a fantastic band and there are one or two songs that even have light TG themes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you wicked vixen!! I wondered if you had ever done a transformed by music Cap and you have!!!

    Pure melodic bliss!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...