Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, November 3, 2011

[Ask the Goddess] Passion For Fashion



1)I know you like Regal dresses and designer clothes but, Which kind of clothing do you favour the most? Also in which kind of clothing would you dress your pets? or maybe you would prefer to let them roam around naked? ^-^ (Posted by Alectra)

 If you can't tell by my captions; I have a love for designer fashion.  One of my favorite caption blogs is Samantha de Savoy's TGirl Captions - a blog that uses high quality fashion photos in almost every caption made.  If I was given a woman's form, I would want to look good - period.  Being that my weakness is a well-dressed woman it's pretty much a given I would want to be the same way if I were one!  
As for pets - they have to earn clothing!  If they are good, they get a collar and the really lucky ones get a pink thong and matching heels.  Anything else is is purely based on the situation. The only rule is no one is ever to outshine Mistress.

2)can i see more possession caps? (This question was posted in rapid succession 5 times in a row)
While I certainly love that anyone has an appreciation for my captions, The above method is NOT a good way to convince me to do something.  IF I FEEL UP to making a possession caption (or any caption for that matter), THEN I'll gladly make one.  That said, please be respectful when posing a question or you stand a good chance of being ignoredI love feedback and interacting with people, but I won't accept foolishness.


3 comments:

  1. Ok noted for the future ^-^

    I was a bit confused on which one to favour on your case. So this answer will help me out next time and I have to say that Samantha really knows how to strike an outstanding cap with a few words on it! ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: Ouh I can tell the collar on my neck already, but have I earned my pink thong and heels mistress? ^-^ If anything I would prefer to be in a shiny material... both of them! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree you only need to ask somebody once and then you await that persons response.
    What better system than earned clothes for a Pet can there be?
    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated thank you for the name check, the visions of beauty in your captions continue to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...