Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, July 30, 2010

Special Guest Cap: Dementia


What Mistress doesn't love a little. . . restriction?  I've been in the mood for it, and I believe Dementia over at Rachel's Haven pushed the right buttons.  Normally I'm not so willing to be on the receiving end, but with such a delicious story and picture, how could I resist?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Petra's comment at the Haven... First, I went "ouch!".... then I went "hmmmmmm"... to paraphrase :)

    Lovely and wicked cap by Dee!

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this cap makes your imagination work as you think what must have happened over the time he was with her that made her the lovely pet she is now. How she changed her mind little by little into the subservient pet she is now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Desiree, also love to conjure all sort of twists and turns as Dee transformed the haughty male Mark into Chloe... is there any more scenario more delightful than the breaking, demaling and feminizing of a man into a simpering and submissive for the Female Master...

    (YUM and SIGH!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful.Is anything better than being a submissive little pet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...