Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, September 5, 2011

"You've Come A Long Way, Baby!" or "Smoking Idea"


This was made for Victoria Hyde, whom i like to call my dark daughter.  I would suggest you check out her blog if you enjoy captions with similar interests to mine.  I quite enjoy her work.

4 comments:

  1. Glamour... elegance, seductive beauty and temptation. Everything I would expect from Victoria, I bet it's gonna be one hell of a show! Fantastic caption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, a look I've long craved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive work Simone ^-^

    The way you handled the text as it were smoke is a nice technique, but I'm sure with your level of Photoshop you could have done this:

    http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/realistic-smoke-effect-photoshop-tutorials/

    Just a suggestion to sky rocket this amazing caption ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  4. the glamour and seduction are overwhelming

    sissygurl belinda

    http://sissymaidtv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...