Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, September 2, 2011

[EXCLUSIVE CAPTION] "The Doll Maker" or "Playing Dress Up"






This is a little something different, dolls.  For those of you who would rather be a pretty toy with no control.  The image was too good to pass up on that type of story.  However, I wish I had used a different design for the overall caption.  I made this frame long ago and set it aside for when I felt like writing it.  If I still had the source image I could remix this caption.  Still, I hope you enjoy it.  Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. He's got no one to blame but himself! Really enjoyed this, something a little different and as always well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand what you're saying Goddess, but the storyline makes for it.
    Thanks for doing a doll caption for those of us who rather be a pretty toy with no control.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting caption. Very fitting for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhmmm is a bit frightening but at the same time alluring... I dunno if I would like to end as a doll, but first I should have to try no? "giggle"

    Another Impressive one Simone

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...