Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Performance Review" or "Promotion To Reality"






Petra over at the haven was one of the girls I always highly admired.  I remember her coming to the Haven years ago and shocking everyone with a knack for doing captions.  I eventually made one for her, but it's been a LONG time sense I've made one for her.  I decided that had to change.  So I poured this little beauty out.  Little miss Petra has a bit of an oral fixation.  Combined with her desire to be a lovely little redhead I knew this picture was perfect.  The theme of this story was "YOU WANTED THIS."  I wanted it to be clear that no matter how much she tried to hide it, this was her true self and that she would be ultimately happier as a little cum dump instead of pretending to be a boy.  Do any of you want to stop pretending?


4 comments:

  1. mmmmmm one of my favort things to do giggle :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant caption. The taunting and humiliation work so perfectly with the image of absolute delight in what she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific caption.
    No i can't the point of denying what is the real me.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So need to be promoted to that position, and to feel being controlled and humiliated. So exciting. Thank you.

    missy slut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...