Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ask The Goddess - Pets Care & Buns in The Oven

The good ones get to go for walks
1)Forgive me for asking, but do you punish your pets, Goddess?
   
This question comes up in form form or another at least once a week.  I think the answer to that question is obvious if you read my captions and follow this blog.  However, you'll have to ask them yourself . . . if you do happen to find one to question, see how much they like it . . .





 

2)Your pregnant cap, "The Journey" is fantastic! Any chance of seeing more preg caps? 

I've done a few pregnant captions in my time, but I can't say that trope is one I use a lot.  I don't mind it but there are others I like more.  When used properly, it's very sexy.  I CAN say that I do have a pregnancy caption to do for someone at the Haven so it will be along down the pipeline.  I will also post my older caption I made for an older caption contest that involved the pregnancy theme.  Look for both captions very soon.

Until next time, dolls. Remember, you can use Formspring to ask me a question or you can send it via email to sometimessimone@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...