Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

"All In The Family" or "Finding Salvation"




Made for Sammy, one of the new girls at the Haven. She enjoys being made into a submissive little thing and I found this picture to be highly erotic. I tried to feed off the energy of the image.

3 comments:

  1. ohh Wonderful - i think you suited the story to the image SO well, and i liked how you handled the story while staying focussed on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definately took inspiration from the image in writing up the caption so wonderfully well, teasing every bit of submissiveness and eroticism from it.

    Regards sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job of capturing the intensity of the image. You milked every last drop of sweet submissive stickiness from the story. The pseudo family elements only added to the heat of depravity. I've seen that image used a lot, but never that well. I'm trying to remember the name of the model (I've capped her before, but I'm drawing a blank.) I love the way she bites her lip. It's like her trademark.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...