Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, July 18, 2013

"The Divine Ritual" or "Path to Perfection"

Click to go to post & caption



Beauty takes practice.  Kendall has practiced very hard to become who she wants to be.






Click to view full size image
I love feminine illusion.  The ability to look, act and mimic women.  This goes beyond simply cross-dressing: this is going to great lengths to appear as feminine as possible.  It is gender fluidity.  It's physically hard to accomplish for a men because most males are not built for it.   My biggest fantasy is to experience femininity on optimal terms and I feel this is the closest alternative reality has to offer.  There are a few fortunate individuals who's skill with makeup and other tactics allow them to appear as feminine as any genetic woman.  Some are so good that they would be considered attractive by most standards of feminine beauty.   I envy them appreciate their ability to walk between genders.  This caption was born out of the admiration.

 Kendall also loves this skill and many of her captions are based on that trope.  I have said before I've enjoyed her captions and I also have made some for her.  I saw this image and I thought "What if someone this beautiful was actually male underneath all of this?"  It's no doubt the model here is no doubt considered one of the most beautiful in the world and she is ALWAYS a red carpet goddess.  It's a pipe dream to think someone born male could achieve such beauty.

But what a wonderful dream it is.

7 comments:

  1. Wish I could achieve that result myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well Simone! I loved reading your little blurb in addition to the caption and I agree whole-heartedly with what you've said. I do envy those who can cross back and forth between the gender lines fluidly and convincingly and this caption makes for a lovely dream. Thank you for making it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. It's also your sweet disposition that makes it wonderful to make things like this for you.

      Delete
  3. "My biggest fantasy is to experience femininity on optimal terms."

    This is also my greatest fantasy, and having followed Kendall's writing, I'm sure she shares a similar feeling. As I said on the Haven, this cap captures our innermost desires perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cap, Mistress and I agree, don't we all wish we could have the skills to put on the veil of femininity ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love when you design Caps like this, the image so striking and dominating. The text a footnote to it almost, the eye drawn to that image again and again, and the way the Title is part of the mirror makes me giddy!!! A design favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well put together from layout, image selection and text.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...