Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Slave Queen" or "Sunhair Princess"

Click here to see full post






This little story is born out of fantasy shared between Honey and myself. 






Click to view full caption
This was born out of a role play idea we both had.  The concept of a royal prince forced into the body of a woman was something she enjoyed and I decided to make this fantasy come to life in the form of a caption.  Would you be ready to be displayed for your master?  Perhaps your mistress? 


3 comments:

  1. A very lovely cap, a condensed version of one of our epic roleplay ideas, and very special to me.

    Felt it a little self indulgent to be commenting under every one of these, but wanted to thank you once, at least.

    Thank you for the loveliness you bring to my life, Mistress. I hope I bless you as much as you bless me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened? the link won't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...