Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Silk Binds" or "No expense spared"

Click to get to full entry & Caption
 Miss Simone always grants wishes. . . . and Caitlyn gets to experience one of her most prized fantasies. 






Click to view caption

Click to view caption


How many of you wish to wake up to this situation?  Would you want to be made over into the slut of your innermost heart?  The desires are strong in Caitlyn so I'm sure she will make a wonderful toy.  I'll let you know how she works out.






7 comments:

  1. Well put together bondage caption Mistress.Yes I'd love to wake up to that situation, thank You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep dreaming little maid and you might just get your wish.

      Delete
  2. Every time I see this cap, I like it more and more! Great job on this one Simone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it continues to make you love it more, dear.

      Delete
  3. Oooh, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to wake up like that. but what happens next?

    OH YES!

    ak
    tina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...