Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Lust's Rebirth" or "Pink Friday"

Click to go to the full entry & caption





A final transformation for someone who brought so much joy with her own captions.  My final caption for Evie.





Click to view full size image


If you've been around caption blogs then you know who Evie was.  She was one of the most prolific caption bloggers you could find and her captions had a rabbit fandom.  She was a master of lusty desires and she made some of the most wicked transformation tales you could ever want.  I made this caption for her JUST as she made her exit from our world, so it's doubtful I'll ever know what she thought of it.  But I was going for something that mimics her own wicked captions.  For those of us who knew her, we will miss her captions and blogs.  The only place I know where they still exists are on Rachel's haven where Rachel archived them.  All I can say is that I hope she's happy whatever she's doing and I would love to talk to her one more time. 








3 comments:

  1. That's really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved for not only the twinning, but the insidious pink oozing into the Cap as if touching the words and working it's way into your thoughts!!! Eek!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...