Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, April 13, 2012

"Too Obvious" or "In With Both Feet"

I found went back to the well and made a bit of an alternate storyline:




I did a caption for Shannon (The Full Experience) a while back and when I went back to read it, I realized I had opened up an interesting concept for a universe.  How many stories could you tell about people having to spend a year as the opposite gender?  So I made her a little alternate scenario where the perspective is different.  "The Full Experience was about uncertainly and fear of what the future held.  This one is all about embracing the joy of femininity. I plan on telling some more stories about "The Gender Awareness Act" later on because it has lots of potential. 

Until next time, dolls.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful cap Simone! I really love how the background worked in this. Looking at the thumbnail it's very easy to see, but when its enlarged it is still easy to read the text.

    And I love the idea of a "Gender Awareness Act" universe. It would seem to have a lot of possibilities!

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see it applied in different ways. For example, I have yet to play with the ideas of someone who doesn't follow the rules of the program or fails the course . . .

      Delete
    2. I REALLY liked this one. Great work Simone! Especially love the design and story was perfect!

      Delete
  2. Excellent story Simone! Shane has taken full advantage of the opportunity to become the girl he's longed to be. I love the Gender Awareness Act universe as it is wide open to tell stories from many perspectives. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do many more, I'll try to collect them all in one place and perhaps open it up to more people for use.

      Delete
  3. Excellent work Simone!

    It vaguely reminds me of a story on fictionmania where all the men and women change sexes in a town (I think it follows the QB and the cheerleader), but yours is so much better crafted.

    I love seeing you tackle the "willing" TG change and imbibing it with your creativity. I do think it makes a wonderful universe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never have an issue with willing TG changes, in fact I love them. I suppose i just loving playing with surrender so much in most caps that it gets lost in the shuffle.

      I think this might work in a universe format because it's pretty simple. Not a lot of rules and it's pretty open ended.

      Delete
  4. Great cap. The story and the image work very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great caption concept -spend a year in the opposite gender - well executed.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...