Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Lust's Baptism" or "Sea Maiden's Kiss"

Thought I was gone?  Hardly!  Just a bit busy.  I've also been working on trying to make new material.  It's a
slow process but I'm building up my reserves.  For now, here's the latest offering:


I did this for a newcomer at the haven who made me a rather interesting caption.  Their preferences seem to point to enjoying non-human transformations so I found this image and went with this story.  I plan to do another one for her, but I want to get a few more ideas out first.  Until next times, dolls.

11 comments:

  1. Once the sea gets into your heart, once the femininity gets into your soul... once you get your hands on your beautiful new body, the temptation is impossible to resist!

    Great caption, love the mermaid aspect, unusual and sensual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the love, honey. It means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Few men could resist the seduction of the sea. Even fewer could stand against the call of a beautiful woman. With the two together, Eric never stood a chance. A beautiful caption Simone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were right about the image hun! Super awesome cap, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you it was a great image. It was so hard to get right in terms of design. I had to use the wide format to make it look right. I'm still glad I did.

      Delete
    2. I can see the problems you had getting the format right for this one. But hey, I'd say you had a success here ;)

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful caption. I love mermaids and Im so jeaslous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad I invoked an emotion from you. I hope more envy comes from the sexiness. I'll make more jealous hot bitches this way.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful and a pleasant change to see something around non-human transfromation.
    belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...