Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"More Than A Friend" or "Making Him Happy"

This was done for Sammie (Rachel's Haven Profile):




I love Jayme Langford and so does Sammie.  I'm fairly sure the girl has either captioned most Jayme pics or had someone do them for her!  Still, I was unaware of this was had received the Sammie treatment so I made it into something right up her alley. Until Next time, dolls.

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture, the text is great and the story quite the tease. I love the model's expression, it seems like one of 'I know I'm hot'. Great work as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no question the new girl knows how hot she is. Thanks so much!

      Delete
    2. It's that knowingness and where it may lead to that makes the whole sene so hot. Who wouldn't want to be her?

      belinda

      Delete
  2. I had started to go through your older captions when I stumbled across this gem. It's a lovely little peek into what promises to be a very lovely time. I especially love the seductive element in this caption...and the redhead...and the crossdressing trope...simply marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would LOVE a lot of Sammie older captions and stories. She did some wonderful things that I didn't realize inspired me until coming across her in the haven. This was pattented with her in mind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...