Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Digital Doll" or "Downloaded For Her Pleasure"

I see one or two new people have started commenting.  That's always wonderful and I encourage you all to continue - comments keep me motivated to make more work.



Today's offering was made for Evie, whom some of you know has had some issues getting her blog back up.  She's made some delightfully wicked work and I decided to make this to cheer her up.  This particular caption gave me issues because the original design for this caption was entirely too busy and sloppy.  After running it across some friends, Victoria gave me a hint as to the direction to go.  I took her hint and ran with it, going in a totally different direction than I normally do with designs.  I kept some elements that are mine, but the end result is rather unique compared to most captions I do. 

On another note, I've noticed some of my friend's captions have popped up on various blogs and feeds but they were not given a link or credit for it.  I can say that personally I have no problems with my captions being posted other places. HOWEVER, if you choose to do so, I would request that you add a link to my blog with your post weather be your own blog or some social networking site. 

Now that we've got that out the way, I'll love to see some more commentary from you wonderful dolls.  I'll try to keep the output steady with work for you to enjoy.  Until next time, dolls. 

9 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say that this cap is a triumph of a perfect blend of layout, image and story.

    The image alone is hot, with vibrant colors and a great expression for painting a story on, and the layout really brings out the colors of the image, making it a part of a greater whole.

    The story is simple, but very evocative, and with the computer screen contrasting the background, it also becomes a part of the layout, making it sink in even deeper because it hits you in the visual and mental at the same time.

    As you can guess from the above comments, I really loved the layout and think it wedded everything together beautifully instead of overwhelming it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiity hasn't really left a lot to say except that caption is almost as hot as the lady herself

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a great cap Simone! The layout still has a 'Simoneesque' quality while still standing out on its own. And while the story is basic, it's told beautifully. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout i will go and comment all captions

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's jam hot terribly logical showing just where that program start up left Evie.
    Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simple, straightforward story overlaid on a brilliantly designed background. Visually, this is some of your best work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad this one went over well. I don't think I could have done the same type of design work if I had tried to write a more sophisticated story. The storytelling style allowed me to keep things clean - one of the few times I might have wanted to highlight the design and imagery more than the story itself. Thanks all for the great comments! It keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the fact that the photo matches the story in that confusion on the face leads down to ripping her clothes off to free her new feminine body.

    I love the design and layout as well, as others above have said in ways better than I could express.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to say, I love this. The "transformation by malfunction of the computer" is a concept I would love to play with myself. Even the layout in this one contributes to the cap as a whole, it all seems to build upon itself. All in all, great work :)

    -Little Bird

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...