Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Teaching Assistant Sissy" or "TAS"


I've been in a mood to do something that was nasty and truly smutty and doing something for Smitty always gives me that chance.  Smitty likes things to go beyond the usual and I tried to create something that could easily slip into his "Smitty-verse".  Well all you future sissies, this is a reminder that you have a lot of homework to do.  I expect you to practice hard!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Tia Ling pic ftw! Smitty's so rough and tumble, I'm sure Ms Jones will keep her place well.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the tables get turned. Every time. Nice nasty one. The details are fast and sexy and the picture selection is excellent. More please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...