Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, April 11, 2011

[Exclusive Captions] "The Only Truth" or "Accepting Bliss"



A big influence of this caption was the character "Anna" from the science fiction series "V". I find her method for subjugating her race of aliens and the ease in which she manipulates the humans of the show rather seductive.  Morena Baccarin brings this role to life and I can easily see how being a woman like Anna is fun.

Two themes I enjoy playing with are the ideas of physically molding someone into a woman and mentally controlling them through a form of pleasurable brainwashing.  I thought that immediately when I saw this picture, but it was originally in black and white. I colored her skin, hair and lips to give the image of her being "Blissed" into womanhood.  The rest I believe is self explanatory.  I've toyed with just keeping black and white. .  . . what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Got milk? ;-)

    I like the black and color contrast. Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Simone,

    I love the coloring. First off, it was executed flawlessly. I always find it hard to get skin tones to come out right, but this looks great!

    I agree with you, I think the color really adds that vitality to caption. It could work without it, but it wouldn't be nearly as effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouh woah that some serious photomanip mistress, i would love to do that, "sigh" i'm not that skilled, is so erotic, so powerful i can find myself touched by this cap
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly despise 'Anna', but I guess you are supposed to. Still She is one of the more memorable villainesses of scifi.

    Did not like the way the season series ended and suspect the second season is going to stink with political correctness, where up to now it's been a refreshing change.

    The introduction of Marc Singer from the original program IS a nice touch.

    As for this caption - LOVE IT!

    With this hypno-feminization caption you just may replace "Klaatu barada nikto" in the annals of the Space Opera with something like

    "Malebois boobsfil deecup"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost.. I almost said I had read this caption before and it felt too similar to your other caps. And then I remembered I HAD read this caption before! heh. When you had showed it to me before. *face palm*

    Like I said then, I really enjoyed the line about learning to accept others with her new folds and give pleasure to others with her body. The whole caption is captivating and I really enjoyed color effects and it perfectly showed that the woman was filling her up with new femininity and changing her.

    If it was me, i may have questioned if I should color the Mistress, or color the new girl, or even both of them. But I think this was the right choice.

    Very sexy work Mistress. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. I have a copy of the b 7 w image and you did an awesome job. I love the mind manipulation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...