Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ask The Goddess: Some Quick Questions

Really, dolls, I'm going to have to ask you to challenge me if you're going to ask these questions.  I adore getting them but give something I can sink my teeth into!

Question #1:

"can i dream like you i feel like my destiny is to be a women"

doll, dream all you like.  I encourage you to dream right along with me.  That's why I make these captions.

 

 Questions #2 & #3:

"Why me am so addicted to Your Blog, Mistress, visiting it daily?"

"Why i have to visit Your blog daily and feeling airheaded, Mistress?"

First of all, I think these are done by the same person.  I would like to think that you visit daily because you love the captions and want to know what sort of sexy adventure I'll take you on this time.  Perhaps it's because of the hidden messages in the text I've carefully implanted.  Perhaps you've always had a desire to be pretty and feminine.  I just hope you keep on coming back.

Being A Woman Could Be Like Heaven . . .


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'll be coming back! ^_^ You have me under your thumb, and I'm pretty sure it was like that from day one. *giggle*

    I'm happy to see your receiving questions Mistress, but they almost all seem to be in the same vain. I wish I could put into words, (or in as few words as formspring allows) A few questions I have. But, I couldn't begin to pin point it. Just the chance to ask a Mistress/Goddess a question is a rare opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel myself being drawn further and further into you blog the more I see it so the 'message' is getting thru and even controlling me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...