Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, April 9, 2011

[Classic Caption - June 2010]"Less Than Nothing" or "Something To Pass The Time"

Part One

Part Two

Looking back on this caption, I love the story but I'm not as happy with the execution.  It's a classic theme and many girls dream of such a situation.  I just feel I could make it more vibrant if I rewrote it from a different angle.
Still, the attitude is one I love.  The absolute uncaring bitchiness is came out well enough that I'm please with that part of it.  I haven't done anything like this in a long time but I think I might want to revisit the theme in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. It's shamefully wonderful Mistress Simone - it might also work nicely from the sissy's point of view - or even alternating?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...