Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, April 8, 2011

"No Men Here" or "I've Been Careless With A Delicate Man . . . "

". . .and it's a sad, sad world . . . . when a girl can break a boy just because she can. . . "
Mid-way through making this cap I had to turn on Fiona Apple's "Criminal" because I was feeling so deliciously wicked.  I think the words to this song worked so well as the title.  There's a touch of influence from the song, but honestly the true inspiration came from the caption "Killing You" by Isobelle.  It's one of my favorites and it never fails to get the juices flowing because it captures a devious turn of events and not usually found in captions.  The picture I used above brought that story to mind, so it was no surprise to me that it was on my mind when I started writing.  While not quite the same subject matter, I did try to capture the spirit of it, even with the ending. 

I created it for googs @ Rachel's Haven as a little something to make him think.  Googs loves to straddle the line between love and submission and that's always something I'm willing to try to write.  For the story I had it in my head as two women fighting over a man.  One is the wife and the other is someone looking to sink her talons into claimed territory.  In the case of this caption, the winner is the other woman (no surprise I use myself as the voice of the victor!) and she chooses to change her trophy into her plaything.  The look in her eyes is one of utter victory and smug satisfaction; the girl under her is totally hers.  Just the way I like it.

I hope you enjoy it - let me know what you think. 

3 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze with the delicious twist you seem to effortlessly come up with on well worn themes. This is one lovers triangle that has played out in an all new way. Great story and the picture captures it all. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh my yes indeed! The voice is so well written, and matches the wonderful picture so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Simone this is just about cap perfection. I love the wicked voice in the story, and the dismissive 'yea I turned yer husband into my girlfriend.... what about it?' tone. And the picture is just sex oh wheels.

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...