Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ask The Goddess - Too Taboo For You??

I'm proud of you, dolls.  These are the kinds of questions I like to see:  

"Have there been any subjects for caps that you initially resisted but then came to really enjoy?"

 Originally, I never cared much for possession captions.  I can't say I love every type but I've come to enjoy the idea of it more and more lately.  I always felt like it was essentially like killing another person in order to become them.  However, I can see it as a merging into a new being or having someone take over a body while the original person is along for the ride.  I like this idea quite a bit and have come to find it a rather alluring theme to make captions.  It's shown up in some of my captions of late. 


Something I NEVER thought I would like are age progression captions.  Loss of youth didn't seem fun to me in the slightest.  I think part of the fun of being a woman would be able to be one in the prime of life.  However, some stories have made me feel otherwise (Sharon Parson's "Like Mother, Like Son" series on Fictionmania being the most recent example).  Plus as I've grown older, my own tastes have changed.  Being a sexy MILF of a woman or a cougar type fits me in many ways.  

57 and still fabulous.  would I trade?  Yes please.

 There are still a few things I'm not too comfortable with doing even now.  There are also some subjects that give me no thrill.  Everyone has a thing, everyone has something unique.  It's fine and I understand that.  I like to think I'm more open-minded than most, but woman has a right to change her mind, right?

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean mistress, lately i've been growing an interest for some types of caps that i would never have thought i would do it, like a possession cap i've done recently :3
    Becoming older with the time surely needs to make us wiser and change our styles :3
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, one of the allures of older women is the knowledge that they possess. They know many different ways to please, and have no problem asking (or telling) you what they want.

    One of the hard things to deal with in captioning and taboos is the teenage Age Regression captions. You have to walk that fine line between sexuality and innocence. A good amount of teens are quite sexual, but it can feel squicky to write, especially when the transformed girl was a man in their 20's to 30's. I always tend to err on the side of less sexuality if I feel the slightest bit uncomfortable when making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy age regress captions a lot to be honest with you
    *curtseys* sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaining youth in captions is always nice, but like you said, there's just something about age progression captions that seem appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...