Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

[Guest Captions] Maybe She's Borth With It - "Gwendolyn"


This little treasure was made by Gwendolyn, who is a girl after my own heart.  She picked up on some of my favorite themes and used them here in this story-driven caption.  The story itself is one I adore - getting even in the end.  There's a touch of sweetness to it, something Gwen uses well in her captions.  This isn't a long as some of her stories, but it worked out well - It could easily be expanded into something larger.  However, the two things touched off a favorite theme of mine; the image and the description of her being made beautiful.  Lovely little dream - who WOULDN'T want to transform into that beauty.  While I tend not to like celebs in captions made for me, Scarlett Jo definitely gets a pass from me!

If you would like to send something in go ahead and leave a caption at sometimessimone@yahoo.com.  I love getting captions and I might use it here.

1 comment:

  1. Gwendolyn is fast becoming one of my favorites at the haven, both in her creation of captions, and also as a recipient. She also takes the time to comment on others work.

    My only fear is that she'll slow down when she hits that "first wall" most captioners know about. Some, like Caitlyn, end up working through it, while others drift away, like Vancouverite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...