Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, January 10, 2011

"Sin's Of the Mother" or "Because Of You"

Something I did as a return caption for Brandon Armstrong over at Rachel's Haven.  While not up to my usual visual standards (I prefer using multiple pictures with series), the whole story was inspired from this one picture. It is definitely more story driven, but hopefully entertaining. 

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the story very much. and I think using the same pic again and again like that helps you focus on only the story. it's unique in that regard, compared to other pics.

    I too prefer to use multiple pics for a series, but I've been forced one time to use the same pic again and again. I tried to use multiple panels to help balance that out, but it was still just the same pic again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of a tragic tale, but very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dark tone of the picture was what sparked the idea of a tragic curse. I usually prefer happy endings, but a good story is to much to resist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...