Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, January 15, 2011

[Exclusive Caption] "Lady Luck" or "Smoking Aces"

"My pair beats any straight you've got!"

I love fashion pictures, but they are often not ideal for captions people want.  That's why I use them for captions I do for myself.  This particular one felt like it wrote itself.  Could you imagine playing cards for your femininity? 

2 comments:

  1. What attracts me most to this caption is the visual style. The position of the title in accordance with the pink pillow. It's gorgeous.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic you used here is so sexy. And such a simple but very effective story. Wonderful xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...