Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Grasping At Straws" or "All Tied Up": Versons 1.0 & 2.0

Version 2.0

Version 1.0

So while I was making a caption for someone, I came across these pictures.  I wasn't in the mood to do a series, but i didn't want to waste such wonderful pictures.  I had to ideas as to how I wanted this to go and after reading an interesting post about plots on Dee-lusions of Grandeur, I decided to try out the same concept but from different points of view.  I wrote the Version 1.0 and wondered "What if she could warn someone?  There were so many ideas to go with!  Either way, I hope they are both enjoyable.  Pick your favorite!

6 comments:

  1. I love both of these caps! If you didn't point out that they were both made as stand alone caps, then I would have thought they were a series.

    If I had to pick out one of them as my favorite, then I would have to say Version 2.0. simply because of her description of her new body to mark and the line about being teased with the strap-on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good Simone, feel free to post any of my captions gifts to you in your blog
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... both are really great. If I had a gun to my head and HAD to choose, I would go with version two. Only because after the humiliation of being transformed and used, she gets to experience another humiliation from her 'savior'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlyn - You're the second to say that and I thin it's because most like the personal element to it. Some might want to identify with her. Either way I'm glad you approve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that both versions are awesome. :) The pictures already tell so much of the story and then the slight humilation in the text, the nice description of the body ... wonderful. :)
    Great job. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i preferred version two as the layout was less busy while keeping all the delicious elements of story intact.i just love the humilation of being used.
    belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...