Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, January 31, 2011

"The Journey" or "Friend,Wife,Mother"

Never let it be said I don't have a heart, dolls!  Playing on around on the haven caused me to find a few pictures and i couldn't help but feel a tug at the heart strings (so what if it was wrapped up in leather straps??).  This was the inspiration from those pictures, and I dedicated them to Mia, the Haven girl who posted them.


3 comments:

  1. the ultimate sacrifice... the best of friends... i would...
    Diana
    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These caps were absolutely amazing Simone. I cannot thank you enough; I simply adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most amazing part for me is that you aboslutely nailed what my thoughts, feelings and reactions would be to the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...