Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

[Guest Caption] Agus - "Losing Control"

Hello Dolls! I'm back again with something given to me.
Normally, I don't post larger series, but how could I resist when I got this lovely gift from Argus!  It's a wonderful tale of a decent into and eventual surrender to femininity.  Some girls decide they want to submit when everything is over, other girls find power within their new feminine bodies.  It's no surprise which one i prefer. 









Now comes the hard part of the discussion - I've set a standard for myself when it comes to making captions.  While I certainly enjoy writing them, it's the combination of the visual as well as the written word that I feel makes things come together.  Now that I've changed over computers, I've lost my beloved program for creating captions.  So until I get a hold of another copy of it, I will have to take a hiatus.  I still have some back log of older ones to post, but I won't be making new ones until A) I find Photoshop or B) I breakdown and use a simpler program.

As I said, I will still post my backlog of captions from the haven, but I will also accept guest captions.  If you would like to submit one for that, you may do so at sometimessimone@yahoo.com.  Until next time, dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...