Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Sammie Star" or "The Choice I Made"

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

A little series I made for Sammie at The Haven.  I wanted something sweet as well as sexy, so I wrote this little tale.  I loved the set of pictures, so I found a second set of the same girl and made a sequel.  It will be posted soon.  Hope you enjoy, I'm thinking of writing a third segment in the adventures of Sammie Star.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, such a pretty girl! Lucky Sammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh and a redhead...lucky girl, lucky mommy, what love she shows
    Diana
    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, excellent pics ( the model is gorgeous and her attire is to die for ) another fantastic series. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story... nice to see you experiment with different styles....

    Hey! I want my Banner girl BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...