Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BONUS! "Share & Share Alike" plus "Pay Up!""

"Share & Share Alike" or Cutie With A Bootie"

"Smitty's Run" or "Pay Up!"

A little Bonus Today, Dolls.  I decided to post two captions today.  The first one i did for Jennifer and the second for Smitty.  I think they provide different trills.  Both Pictures I fell in love with!  Who wouldn't want to be either girls?  Well course I want to be the girl holding the collar!  It's only right.

2 comments:

  1. I like them both, but Smitty's is awesome... the submissive piccie and the story combine for a lethal cappie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pay Up - submissiveness is a trait i crave - and somehow it's only right You'd be holding the collar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...