Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Subject: LYN-DEE Series

Weapon Sex Project???
"Fighting The Urges"

A little while ago I made these from picture Lyndee showed me.  I created a mini-series called Subject: LYN-DEE from them.  I posted them on Rachel's Haven for her, but I decided to Remix them and post them here for your enjoyment.  I hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you SHOULD definitely do more Superheroine/Cyberpunk type Caps. I LOVED the world building/character building in this. It literally feels like it could go anywhere or in any direction.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...