Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Special Guest Cap: Steffimarie - Movational Poster

"I have to keep him satisfied.  You understand, don't you,  honey?"


How hot is this?  When I look at this picture I can't help but imagine it's me holding her head as she goes down on that thick cock.  I would whisper something like, "See, didn't I tell you it was tasty?  Now make sure you give him eye contact, show him how much you are enjoying this.  That's it, honey!  Oh I'm so proud of you!"

Steffimarie over at Steffimariechn's Forced Femme/TG Captions made a bunch of these wonderful motivational posters.  Please go check them out because I'm sure she made something for everyone.  You might even pass The Sissy Test!


Rachel's Haven did a contest for these a little while ago and some people came up with some very creative and sexy entries.  Mei over at Bubblepop's Electric Thoughts did a whole set of sissy-related ones for the contest that tickle the imagination.  Sadly I missed out on it, but perhaps I should do my own series of motivational posters.  I'm sure I could get some little sexy girls motivated to fix their make-up and make sure the seams on their stockings are straight.  What do you think, darlings?

4 comments:

  1. I saw those over at the Haven. This was my favorite one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,

    That's really strange, since they aren't posted over at the Haven :) Only "Sissy Test #3" is....

    Thanks for the plug, Simone! I'm glad you enjoyed them, and you picked one of my faves :)

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and so right. The least you could do is just that suck off Her boyfriends cock and enjoy it! No time to be coy,eh?

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...