Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, August 14, 2010

" "Tempted To Touch" or "He's Going To Have To Share"



I admit, I have a small thing for redheads and brunettes.  And by small, I mean huge.  So I decided to make my own personal redhead cutie, Sammie.  I think she came out wonderful.  I didn't plan on keeping her, but as you can see, she came out so nice that i had to test her. . . it seems she's better than expected.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, two hot redheads... wonder if Steffi might like this one?

    Lovely and HOT story, and amazing pic!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...