Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, June 6, 2013

"The Girl Underneath" or "Woman Undiscovered"

Click to view full post and go to caption




After the last caption's wicked themes, I decided to go with something much more girly and sweet.  Perhaps you would want this kind of sister for yourself?






Click to view full size caption


This caption was made for the Haven Caption Contest for May.  Sibling Rivalry was the theme but I decided to go in a unique direction.  Instead of a cat-fight (which would have been fun) I thought about acceptance and admission.  If you like it and you are a RH member, then by all means please vote for it.  Even if you don't, I would love to hear what you think of it overall.  Take care until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Simone and every transgirl needs a sister like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent caption. I love the picture you used and I love that you did such a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet stories can be the most powerful if treated with the right respect. Some of my favorite TG stories/captions are the sweeter, lighter ones.

      Delete
  3. Great sentimental cap Simone.

    I really like the idea of turning a sibling rivalry on it's ear. Having Sophia be jealous of Celo's natural beauty and grace is a wonderful underlying plot point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was channeling some of the old Steffiemarie stories when I was writing this. She specialized in softer stories of this nature and I wonder if I would have given it to her had she been active.

      Delete
  4. sooo sweet...I could just barely keep from crying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...