Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Carnival Magic" or "Cotton Candy Fever"

CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO FULL POST. FULL CAPTION IS BELOW THE BREAK!

I just love a good carnival don't you? 





CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL-SIZE CAPTION
I did this as more of a quickie transformation.  Dee specializes in such things but I rarely do them myself.  Even without the story it still plays with many of my favorite tropes (temptation, trickery, magic and femininity).  It does get to the point and doesn't really say much about the agent of change or the reasons why he brought his friend to the carnival. 

I hope you enjoyed it.  A sweet little story with some grey edges around the pink fluff.  Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. It's sweet and very sticky not leaving my brain, Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on this cap, Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with pink fluffiness from time to time! I don't think I've seen this carnival in my area yet though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be just around the corner. Just make sure you get LOTS of cotton candy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...