Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Pleasure or Prey" or "Adaptation"

Click image to view full post and go to caption



Something I found a lot of fun to create.  A bit different but it should be interesting . . . But tell me, which are you?





click image to view full caption

I have to say the idea of being a creature like this appeals to my darker tastes.  It's something sexy about the idea of this beautiful being housing the carnal beast.  Even more so, something that was savage now tempered by human lusts and desires.  An apex predator who now hunts for more lusty interests in mind.  So shall I hunt you now?  I am not evil.  Satisfy me and you have nothing to fear!

4 comments:

  1. It's certainly a bit deep not that there's any wrong with a deep cap and very well thought out.i guess i'm prey as i don't seek out others to put in my scheme of things and there's some frisson in being chased, used or even having ones soul devoured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cap Simone!

    This cap, much like many children's tales, has a very dark core. Sure we're all fantasizing about pleasing such a creature but the very thought of losing our soul if we fail might be enough to guarantee that failure. Great spin on a classic tale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, what a hot concept! I love the idea of a shapeshifting wolf, especially one that is capable of luring prey in the guise of a sexy seductress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very unique and enjoyable tale!

    I would like to think I would be your pleasure - not to avoid be your prey, but to show my most sensual and erotic appreciation of your beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...