Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, June 16, 2013

“An Education” or “The Making Of Kendall”


Click Image to go to post & to caption.

Every girl has a beginning.  And Kendall's beginning is full of possibilities!




Click image to view full size caption
I made this for Kendall, a girl who's captions always stand out.  If you haven't read them yet, please do so!  Recently she's been commenting regularly here and I wanted to make something fun for her.  She also posted at Rachel's haven that her preferences were almost identical so it was a fun story for me to write.  My hope is you all like the fantasy as much as I do. 

I plan on doing some more "wicked" captions.  Lately I've had the urge so they will be coming along.  Until next time. . .

7 comments:

  1. Delightful, sensuous, and so, so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, just enough back story and definitely sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captions Simone! You always seem to knock these sweet sensual caps out of the park and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you've noticed I've also taken a page from your book an created little introduction logos for my captions. I thought it was a wonderful idea and decided to put my own twist on it.

      Thanks so much for the kind words dear. I shall have to pop over and see what little tricks you've been up to.

      Delete
    2. I love your introduction logos Simone! They look wonderful and make mine feel plain by comparison!

      The one suggestion I might offer on them is making them square. That way when other blogs show a preview image, they'll see the entire introduction logo instead of having it cut down to a square preview (you can see how it gets cut down by looking at your 'Flavors Of The Week' on the left)

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of being able to move fluidly between the genders! What a great description of the fantasy.

    This cap is elegant, sexy, classy, glamorous & seductive like the Kendall I've discovered on her blog and in the Haven. Bravo on a fantastic story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendall Caps seem to bring out the Girly Glam in you and I love it!!

    This Cap was just all kinds of wonderful, image, text, story, dialogue. A delicious peek into a Kendall Universe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...