Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Predictable" or "A Better Trap"

Click to view the page and the caption





Some of you want to be caught.  Some make it harder than others.





Click to view full size image

This was made for Belinda, one of my most loyal readers.  I thought I would give her a taste of the life she wishes to live.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely predicament to be in! A mistress setting up sissy traps is just as loving as a mother doling out hugs to her child.

    Great cap Simone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your submissive sissy pet wishes to thank You for being the subject of an most excellent caption that captures me right down to the spanking.
    Ow Ow Ow!
    That maid my day. You'll find a tribute on my blog (shh).
    Warmest hugs, Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I do dream about getting caught. If that was my "punishment" for getting caught, I'd strut around the house in my heels and hose just waiting for the wife to come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that you both get along so well. I for one enjoy the both blogs, as do wish you both the best of health n happiness, as guessing your both deserving of such things:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deviously wicked Simone! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Cap and Belinda's reaction to getting it made my heart melt.

    Is Adorably Wicked a valid Descriptive pairing? For this cap, certainly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...