Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, March 11, 2011

Returned! Technical Difficulties

Last Night My Blog was down for some strange reason.  It's back up now (thankfully), but I wanted to tell everyone it's ok for now.

"They Let Me Out the Dungeon. . . but not without some changes. . . "

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back and you came out looking better than ever! I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So relieved that you are back Mistress! I don't know what I would do without your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad YOU are back, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That above was me, Miss Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back...
    I can only imagine someone dripping her/his coffee over the computer table, then pressing the wrong button and puff your blog is gone, i dunno why google is not more careful and all with his/her users...
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...