Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Opps!(Oh My!)" or "Oh Stacey!"


Made for Gwendolyn over at Rachel's Haven.  Just a bit of classic subject material for the change here.  A lovely little girl discovers she loves her new assets.  And really, what's not to like?


I don't make a lot of caption series - at least not as much as I used to.  In my older captions, I used to make more multi-panel caption stories.  However, when I was making them, I often did them for others and it seems to me that preferences within the Haven are much different than they are now.  Coming up with an original story that fits one person's highly specialized preferences can often be difficult, especially when I have to answer to my own standards for story-telling.  I also find it harder to find sets of pictures to make good stories now.  I'm amazed at people like Smitty who crank them out again and again.

Not to say I don't have my own ambitions on doing longer storylines.  Often times I've done so and many moons ago I used to write stories on Fictionmania.  I am planning a rather large story that involves a universe I've played around with in captions but I want to finish the origins story before I publish all the caps here.  Still, I find there is something of a divide between multi-panel readers and ones who prefer single panel captions.  There are many who all but care about the picture itself and don't care as much for the story (if any).  I've also found many don't have the patience for longer stories.

I speak about all of this because my muse wants me to write more longer stories in general; and not just in caption form.  I still love doing captions, but I think I'll be doing more of them for my own personal taste in the future.  In a little bit, I might take a short rest before I create new content (I want to finish the caption rewards at Rachel's Haven before I take a burnout break) then I'll come back with new work.  You won't have to worry too much, I've still got lots of older material I've never posted here.  Lots of stories for you dolls to look over!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are to die for. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress that is just pure cap perfection! Great simple funny story, wonderful images, and great design! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...