Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, March 14, 2011

[Classic Caption]"The Fast &The Feminine" or "Street Queen Dreams" (Aug 2008)


I made this caption for Dee with the idea of not doing my usual design elements.  The picture was so amazing and left so much room that I saw no need do much with it.  Still, this is a personal choice for me due to the style of story.  I was (obviously) parodying The Fast & Furious franchise right down to the cheesy dialogue, but it was still a fun concept to play with.  You don't see many good curse stories in TG and this one could have some legs (not as a universe, but definitely for a good fleshed out story.) if written right.  Now if I handed you the cars to your very own TG - inducing car, would you be ready to jump behind the wheel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...