Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, March 28, 2011

[Exclusive Caption] "Hot Rod, Hot Bod" or "Draining The Competition"


I haven't done one of these in a while. 
This started with the picture.  I was playing around with photoshop and wanted to test my skills.  The original picture was black and white (below), so I colorized it in true Ted Tuner fashion.  The story rattled around in my head and went through two revisions.  Honestly, it wasn't the original idea at all.  Still, I enjoyed this one best.  I think it's partly influenced by Smitty and his Suc-u-bus stories.  Delicious idea - I would love for one to find me and make me into their vixen companion so we could drain boys silly.


The original picture.  I'm jealous of this sexy bitch.  She is pure desire in feminine form. 
Special thanks to Caitlyn who gave me suggestions with how to fix this picture. 

2 comments:

  1. Mistress,

    That cap looks really good, and the story... wow! Very sexy!

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this cap. The color work you did not only looks incredible, it also brings the story to life by making a period picture seem vibrant like we've been pulled back to that moment.

    I'm thrilled that you found some inspiration from my Suckubus caps. In true Simone fashion, you've found what was intrinsically alluring about them and then made the universe completely your own. This could be one of my suckubi, or it could be something completely new. I'd love to see more caps like this and see what direction you go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...