Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, March 6, 2011

"It's Happening. ." or "Trouble @ 30,000 Feet"


If you can't stop the change, then you're helpless to fight against any part of it. 

Here's a question for you dolls who want a Mistress: if I posted assignments or challenges for potential pets and asked for photo proof, would you be willing?  I would post the results and comment on them here of course.  Let me know because I'm getting the urge to do so.

4 comments:

  1. Great Cap Mistress. Such a sexy image, and wonderful story that leaves you wanting more! It looks like she will have NO problem joining any club she wants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course enjoyed the caption and I believe I commented on it for the haven.

    I'm of course intrigued by your second part of this post.. Your feeling up to doing tasks again? The other week when Sasha approached you, you said you had no time for anything like that.

    Well, I hope you get lots of wonderful pet's Mistress. ^_^ I'm afraid I can't take photo evidence and then have them all posted online. I guess I'm out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic, love the cap, and definitely love the concept: most times people halfway ruin the "random transformation/cursed into alternate persona" thing by having the transformed personality take over the original and make it's new body permanent, but I like the chronically temporary version - it's a lot better for fun, hijinks and shenanigans. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy the whole notion of her having no control over her transformation and am sure the Mile High club would be just the thing for her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...