Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ask The Goddess - 4 Questions

More Questions from Formspring:
Let's start the show, shall we?
Question #1:
"Can you change me into a woman?"

In caption form, yes.  Otherwise, I would suggest you find a doctor who specializes in gender reassignment or seek out the Medallion of Zulo.  If you happen to find that wonderful artifact, please remember to share it - there are many other girls out there like you who want the same thing.
Believe me, I'll be posting pics on twitter if I find the MoZ. . .
Question #2
"If you could ask someone to do only ONE thing to prove their submissiveness to you, what would it be?"
 I asked for photo proof of your acceptance of my dominion.   I've gotten a photograph handwritten sign from a pet once proof and that's about as far as I would want it from this point.  However, if I were to be the goddess of my dreams, I would ask for my pets to kiss my boots as a sign of their undivided servitude.

I may be a bit more demanding later on. . . . .
Question #3:
"Did you ever play Fable 2 and drink the potion of transmogrification.... that would make a great cap" 
To answer this one properly, let me put on my Gamer face . . . . 

You can tell I'm a nerd and smart because I have glasses on.
 There, much better.  
Sadly, I haven't played this game yet.  At the time of it's release, I didn't have my Xbox with me so I missed it.  I have the game and my Xbox again but I've yet to fire it up.  This question now makes me want to hook it back up and play through it just to find out what the fuss is about! 
And if I wind up looking like this as a result, it will be the best game I've ever played!
 Question #4:
 "Hi Mistress, I'm sorry for my english but i'm not english...Can i ask you a TG caption where you are Goddess and re-write the 10 Commandments for us? I hope that your commandments regarding the new male clothes and style... bye, Luke"

 You realize I must do this.  I'll be working on this lovely caption idea and it will pop up soon.  However, here's my question to you lovely dolls out there - What do you think the commandments should be?  If I get some very good ones, I'll use them and make captions out of them all.  Until then, a picture of MY role model & Goddess.


I strive to live by her teachings everyday.


On a side note: thanks to all the lovely girls who wished me a happy birthday.  I'll be posting some of the captions they gave me as a result!  


Another side Note - I've been on a Geek/Nerd Girl kick lately. . . . want to be made into one in caption form.

3 comments:

  1. I think i have and idea for the commandments:

    1- You shall love the Goddess above everything else, do so and you shall be loved by her.

    2- You shall not speak the name of the Goddess in vain.

    3- You shall spread the word to the unbelievers in the name of the Goddess.

    4- You shall always keep up to date your wardrobe.

    5- You shall not ask for more than the Goddess gave you in her eternal love for you.

    6- You shall sanctify the name of the Goddess.

    7- You shall not spread lies in the name of your Goddess.

    8- You shall not be greed from other getting gifts from the Goddess, wait for yours.

    9-You shall not theft for your Goddess nor for yourself.

    10- You shall be in eternal grace with your Goddess and no one other

    What do you think :3

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thou shalt not steal or kill ... unless Mistress Simone says so.

    Thou shalt not covet Mistress Simone's boots .. or Mistress Dee's shoe closet either .. under penalty of tongue bathing said footwear until you miserable worms can see yourself humbled in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I've gotten a photograph handwritten sign from a pet once proof and that's about as far as I would want it from this point." Hmm.. Sounds familiar.. oh wait! That's me! :D

    "However, if I were to be the goddess of my dreams, I would ask for my pets to kiss my boots as a sign of their undivided servitude."
    And I would love for the to me too! ^_^

    Loved this Post Mistress. *makes note of geek girl fetish*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...