Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, November 29, 2010

"Expose" or "Killing Two Birds"

"Now be nice!  You got his cock all hard; the least you can do is take care of it for him!!"

Hello all my darlings.  I've been once again up to my old tricks and this time the lovely little Candy was the victim.  She's already learning how to make money on her back!  But I suppose when you are out to shed some light on something then you are bound to leave yourself exposed.  Fortunately, I think this could be thing that's happened to little Jeff!

3 comments:

  1. Being trapped as a bimbo, I think Simone already knew what I secretly wanted or at least she may of thought that she did. :3 ~

    Loved this, thanks again.

    ~Candy (The Haven)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta get me one of them bodysuits...wow!

    Diana

    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trapped as bimbo idea is one tht resonates with me as does the final 'act' that seales Candy's fate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...