Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, November 15, 2010

"The Bambi Package" or "An Excellent Sale's Pitch"

"This is only the floor model.  Yours will come with a lifetime guarantee"
Hello darlings.
I know I've been away, but I assure it was temporary.  I'm currently working on some new content for you to enjoy, but I still have plenty of back catalog display.  If you'll give me a moment, I'll show you some.  This little bit was for someone as a welcome to the haven a few months back.  I think some of you might want your own package deal like this one.

8 comments:

  1. Nice come back :)

    I'd like to see the "maid" result :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I'd love to pick up a few of these lovely 'girls' <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY like this, especially as it keeps focus on Female domination/superiority aspects of trainer and wife's intentions. Nice that no submission to a member of inferior male sex is implicitly or explicitly added as in nearl all others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...now where do I sign up for the full package? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes please this is just where i want to go but you don'tt ahve to force me i will go willing into little girrlhood and then be your new sweeet little girl dauther as i should ahve been born this way i love dresses slips panties and wnat to be wearing them all the time for you my new mommy i promise to be a good little girly girl girl for ever mommy yes w sweetie i just know you will now then darlig please get into you new cute petty pink dres and sthen go sit quietly and play with your dollies thayt's a good little girl sweetie! you are such a lovely little girl now dear yes mommy i always ahve know that it should be this way and now it s is and i love you mommy yes honey and i love you your name is suzy ann and you are my little girl foeever dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I need someone to pay for that program for em and it's a wonderful caption mistress.

    sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored this when I read it at the Haven... That reaction has not faded with time.... Awesomely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable caption.
    Just take me Goddess, reprogram me into the most submissive mincing sissygurl while putting into the frilliest doll outfits.
    You know it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...