Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[Exclusive] "Fashionista" or "Don't Hate On These Skills!!"

"You WISH you looked this good!"
Hello, dolls, it's time once again for a little update.  I'm getting as many as I can in while I have the time, and this one is especially for Mei over at Bubblepop's Electric Thoughts.  Mei is always ready to show off her ladyboy good looks and it's no surprise that she can get catty.  But if you have the body, let it all hang out!

More to come soon, I have a few updates this week to make so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute if a bit mean too giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gawd its so fabulous Goddess! You get me so well, and nobody rocks fashion like you and me! Thanks sooOOOo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little mean and bitchy, but I know how you go for that sometimes :)

    Very pretty pic!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...